At Creagh Medical, our clients always come first. We dedicate ourselves to working closely with them to understand their customers’ needs, and the product performance required to meet these needs.
We invite customer input early in the product development process. Our ability to iterate prototypes and implement relevant test methods achieves the desired design quickly and cost effectively.
From concept to commercialization, our product development process maintains strict design controls, and development traceability. Strong linkage between design and manufacturing process results in efficient validation testing and predictable scale-up to high capacities.
Our “total solution” design services means our clients get the products they need on time and within budget, while freeing their resources for other strategic priorities.
Design & Development Process
Design Change Control
- Rapid prototyping / proof of concept
- Design Trouble shooting
- Test method development / simulate use
- Design for manufacture
- 3D Modelling and design
- Product upgrades / next generation
- IP & Trademark Evaluations / Assessments
- New technology assessment
- Material Characterisation / expertise
- Clinical network for feedback/evaluation
- Comparative performance testing
- Regulatory path planning and submissions