Creagh Medical is located in County Galway the heart of the medical device industry in the West of Ireland. Situated in a state of the art facility that was purpose built in 2006 for the design and manufacture of medical device products. The building is positioned within the IDA Business Park in Ballinasloe on a 4 acre site and extends to 30,000 ft2.
containing the following:
- 3,500ft2 of Validated ISO Class 8 Cleanroom with all support services installed and validated i.e. RO water system, high pressure nitrogen & compressed air.
- Dedicated controlled Extrusion area
- Design Assurance Laboratory (DA) for product characterisation and testing
- R&D Laboratory dedicated to early prototype design and development
- Product decontamination and analysis laboratory
- Controlled warehouse / receiving area’s
- Cleanroom and controlled Packaging areas
- Real Time & Accelerated Aging facility
- Fully serviced office space
- Tool Room